PICKLEBALL 2021-2022 (Sept 7, 2021-May 29, 2022)
Adult and Junior: $75
Juniors must be 16 or older to rent courts.
Available Times to Rent Pickleball Courts
|Mon-Thurs||6-9 am||2-4 pm||8-10 pm|
|Friday||6-9 am||2-4 pm||6-10 pm|
|Saturday||6-9 am||1-10 pm|
|Sunday||All day available|
All times are based on the availability of courts 7-12.
$5 per person for 1.5 hours or $6.50 for 2 hours. All Pickleball Only members must have a credit card on file.
Guest fees will be charged for non-members
Pickleball Walk-On Pass
Pickleball walk-on passes are used for walking-on unused courts during designated pickleball walk-on times. The pass pays for the pass holder’s court only. The person playing with the pass holder still pays for the court and a guest fee if he or she is not a CRC member. Passes are NOT transferable.
Instead of paying $5 per play for 1.5 hours or $6.50 for 2 hours, this pass allows you unlimited play during the 12 weeks. This is a real savings if you play two times a week. Your cost per time played would be only $4,16 per play for 1.5 hours or 2 hours if you place twice a week.
$100 per 12-week session
|Fall session||Sept 7-Nov 28, 2021|
|Winter session||Nov 29, 2021-March 6, 2022|
|Spring session||March 7-May 29, 2022|
- You MUST cancel 24 hours in advance. If not, you will be charged the tennis court fee.
- If a court is reserved in another name and during that time NO other courts are open for rental, a player may NOT use the walk-on pass for his portion of the court fee.
- At 10 minutes till the hour, members at the Club have preference over cancelled reservations.
- If there are more members waiting than courts available, the desk should take names in the order the members checked in. Courts will then be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- It’s the players’ responsibility to retrieve and return the net to the stored position.
- Tennis walk-on passes are honored for pickleball.
- Loaner racquets are available at the front desk at no charge.
- Balls must be purchased. (We don’t have loaner balls.)
- Courts can only be held for 15 minutes past your scheduled time. Courts not cancelled within 24 hours will be charged tennis court rates.
- PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE BUZZER TO ENTER THE COURT. Please exit the court immediately after the buzzer. The net must be put up at the end of your reserved time.
- Only CIPA events (Friday and Sunday evening leagues) do not require a membership, guest or court fees (if not a member).
- Thursday and Friday afternoon courts (pickleball and tennis) booked at 2:00 may be delayed by the completion of CIWITL matches. Completion of CIWITL matches has priority over all tennis and pickleball courts. Please do not enter the courts until the CIWITL match on your reserved court is completed.
Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. Pickleball, played with a paddle and plastic ball, is played indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net. Court rental is $5 per hour and a half per person. . Leave a message for Michelle Burns at CRC if you have questions about pickleball.
CRC pro shop sells Pickleball paddles and balls. The paddle is smaller than a tennis racquet but larger than a ping-pong paddle. The balls are plastic with holes through it like a Wiffle ball. Loaner paddles are available from CRC front desk.
Pickleball continues to grow in the Indianapolis areas. Don’t forget, you can purchase your pickleball paddles and balls at CRC pro shop. Watch the CRC web page, Facebook, and bulletin board for up-coming events.
2021-22 FRIDAY NIGHT ADULT PICKLEBALL
A pickleball social and mixer for all levels. Beginners welcome!
Time: 6-9 pm
$7/player–CRC member and pickleball members
All participants are expected to be courteous on and off the court. Court rotation is mandatory after each game in order for everyone to have the opportunity to play with a variety of players.