Wednesday PICKLEBALL CLINICS starting December 2:
Maximum capacity: 12 people (men and women) and
Cost: $242 for the 12-week session.
Nov 30-Mar 7 with no classes Dec 19-Jan 1</spaN
Focus on learning the game and important skills to play the game. Recreational players and new players will enjoy this clinic.
Players already playing the game who are want to develop advanced skills and strategy and who want to play tournament level play.
PICKLEBALL 2020-2021 (Sept 8, 2020-May 30, 2021)
|Adult||$50 per year|
|Junior||$50 per year|
Juniors must be 16 or older to rent courts.
Available Times to Rent Pickleball Courts
|Mon-Thurs||6-9 am||2-4 pm||8-10 pm|
|Friday||6-9 am||2-4 pm||6-10 pm|
|Saturday||6-9 am||12-10 pm|
|Sunday||All day available|
All times are based on the availability of courts 7-12.
$5 per person for 1.5 hours (maximum 2 hours if courts are available. If you play longer than 2 hours, you will be charged an additional $5 per person)
Pickleball only members do not have house charge account
Guest fees will be charged for non-members
Pickleball Walk-On Pass
Pickleball walk-on passes are used for walking-on unused courts during designated pickleball times. The pass pays of the pass holder’s court only. The person playing with the pass holder still pays for the court and a guest fee if he or she is not a CRC member. Passes are NOT transferable.
Instead of paying $5 per play this allows you unlimited play during the 12 weeks. This is a real savings if you play two times a week. Your cost per time played would be only $3.12 per play if you play twice a week.
$75 per 12-week session
|Fall session||Sept 8-Nov 29, 2020|
|Winter session||Nov 30, 2020-March 7, 2021|
|Spring session||March 8-May 30, 2021|
- You MUST cancel 24 hours in advance. If not, you will be charged the tennis court fee.
- If a court is reserved in another name and during that time NO other courts are open for rental, a player may NOT use the walk-on pass for his portion of the court fee.
- At 10 minutes till the hour, members at the Club have preference over cancelled reservations.
- If there are more members waiting than courts available, the desk should take names in the order the members checked in. Courts will then be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- It’s the players’ responsibility to retrieve and return the net to the stored position.
- Tennis walk-on passes are honored for pickleball.
- Loaner racquets are available at the front desk at no charge.
- Balls must be purchased. (We don’t have loaner balls.)
- Courts can only be held for 15 minutes past your scheduled time. Courts not cancelled within 24 hours will be charged tennis court rates.
- PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE BUZZER TO ENTER THE COURT. Please exit the court immediately after the buzzer. The net must be put up at the end of your reserved time.
- Only CIPA events (Friday and Sunday evening leagues) do not require a membership, guest or court fees (if not a member).
- Thursday and Friday afternoon courts (pickleball and tennis) booked at 2:00 may be delayed by the completion of CIWITL matches. Completion of CIWITL matches has priority over all tennis and pickleball courts. Please do not enter the courts until the CIWITL match on your reserved court is completed.
Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. Pickleball, played with a paddle and plastic ball, is played indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net. Court rental is $5 per hour and a half per person. . Leave a message for Michelle Burns at CRC if you have questions about pickleball.
CRC pro shop sells Pickleball paddles and balls. The paddle is smaller than a tennis racquet but larger than a ping-pong paddle. The balls are plastic with holes through it like a Wiffle ball. Loaner paddles are available from CRC front desk.
Pickleball continues to grow in the Indianapolis areas. Don’t forget, you can purchase your pickleball paddles and balls at CRC pro shop. Watch the CRC web page, Facebook, and bulletin board for up-coming events.
PICKLEBALL 2021 EVENTS SUSPENDED
According to Michelle Burns, Pickleball coordinator, all Pickleball events are suspended until further notice due to COVID-19.