INDOOR TENNIS COURTS
Carmel Racquet Club is the only facility in Indiana to offer 12 indoor air conditioned tennis courts with a full 20 feet between courts.
- Tennis leagues, clinics, private/semi-private lessons for all ages and abilities
- USA Adult League tennis teams
- CIWITL (Central Indiana Women’s Indoor Tennis League) teams
- Competitive seniors doubles tennis teams
- Junior teams and round robins
- Summor junior tennis camps
- Sanctioned tennis tournaments
- Member-only tennis tournaments
- Seasonal court time
OUTDOOR TENNIS COURTS
Carmel Racquet Club also has six clay courts outside.
Members may play on the clay courts between Memorial Day and Labor Day at no charge. Non-members may only play with a guest and will pay their share of the court time plus a guest fee. Summer memberships are available.
Carmel Racquet Club offers many tennis leagues to join throughout the year including at various times:
- Central Indiana Women’s Indoor Tennis League (CIWITL)
- Competitive Juniors
- Men’s Competitive Doubles
- In-House Leagues
- Summer Leagues
- And More
TENNIS LESSON RATES (on non-seasonal courts)
|Lessons must be cancelled 24 hours in advance. Pros are paid by the hour and require 24 hours to fill vacated lesson spots.|